- Which country has the biggest constitution in the world?
- Which is the largest constitution in the world and why?
- Which country is No 1 in world?
- What will happen if a country has no constitution?
- Which country has smallest Constitution?
- Which country wrote the first constitution?
- What are the five types of constitution?
- Which is the most successful constitution in the world?
- Which country has oral Constitution?
- Which country has no written constitution?
- Why does Britain not have a Constitution?
- What is the longest handwriting constitution on earth?
- How many countries are in the world?
- What country is #1 in education?
- Which country education is toughest?
- Why is our constitution so lengthy?
Which country has the biggest constitution in the world?
IndiaEveryone knows India is the world’s largest democracy.
But did you know it also has the world’s largest constitution.
At 145,000 words, it is the longest written constitution of any sovereign state in the world..
Which is the largest constitution in the world and why?
Constitution of India It details the country’s political code, duties, and structure of the various government bodies, and the fundamental rights and duties of the citizens. The Constitution of India is the longest written country’s constitution in the world.
Which country is No 1 in world?
For the fourth year in a row, Switzerland is considered the No. 1 Best Country.
What will happen if a country has no constitution?
If there is no constitution, then there will be lack of rules and regulations. … Justice will be denied to the people and a chaotic situation will prevail in the absence of laws because Constitution is the source of laws.In the absence of a Constitution it will be difficult for a country to sustain in the long run.
Which country has smallest Constitution?
MonacoThe planet’s second-smallest nation by area (after Vatican City), has the world’s shortest constitution. Adopted in 1962 during the reign of Prince Rainier III, the governing document of Monaco currently clocks in at 3,814 words, according to the Comparative Constitutions Project (CCP).
Which country wrote the first constitution?
USA1. First country to make the constitution: USA.
What are the five types of constitution?
Different Types of ConstitutionCodified, Uncodified, Flexible and Inflexible Constitutions. … Monarchical and Republican Constitutions. … Presidential and Parliamentary Constitutions. … Federal and Unitary Constitutions. … Political and Legal Constitutions. … BIBLIOGRAPHY. … CASES. … LEGISLATION AND TREATIES.More items…•
Which is the most successful constitution in the world?
Ahmedabad: With 1.46 lakh words, the Indian Constitution is the longest in the world.
Which country has oral Constitution?
USAAnswer: USA has oral constitution.
Which country has no written constitution?
These are the countries with unwritten or Uncodified Constitutions:Israel.UK.New Zealand.Saudi Arabia.Canada.
Why does Britain not have a Constitution?
Britain is unusual in that it has an ‘unwritten’ constitution: unlike the great majority of countries there is no single legal document which sets out in one place the fundamental laws outlining how the state works. … This means that Parliament, using the power of the Crown, enacts law which no other body can challenge.
What is the longest handwriting constitution on earth?
4. It Is the Longest Constitution in the World. With so much of writing, the Indian Constitution is the longest of any sovereign country in the world. In its current form , it has a Preamble, 22 parts with 448 articles, 12 schedules, 5 appendices and 115 amendments.
How many countries are in the world?
195 countriesThere are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
What country is #1 in education?
CanadaNumber 1: Canada. This country tops the list as the most educated in the world, with 56.27 percent of adults having earned some kind of higher education.
Which country education is toughest?
Five Countries with the Strongest Education SystemsSouth Korea. South Korea emerged as the number one ranked education system in 2015. … Japan. Japan experienced great success in recent years by incorporating technology into its education system, providing its students with tremendous resources. … Singapore. … Hong Kong. … Finland.
Why is our constitution so lengthy?
The Constitution of India is so lengthy because the Constitution makers strived to make a perfect Constitution. They borrowed many salient features from the Constitutions of other countries and modified them to suit the conditions and needs of the country, so far the constitution of India is lengthy.