- What would happen if we didn’t have the Bill of Rights?
- Which amendment gives us the right to bear arms?
- Who wrote the US Constitution and why?
- Is 370 good or bad?
- Who first signed the Constitution of India?
- When was the Constitution written and who wrote it?
- Who wrote the amendments?
- What is the Article 45?
- Which President signed the Bill of Rights?
- What is the Article 51a?
- Who framed the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir?
- Who are the 12 founding fathers?
- Who wrote and signed the Constitution?
- What is Article 21a of Indian Constitution?
- What is Article 45 of the Indian Constitution?
- Who actually wrote Indian Constitution?
- Who wrote article 370?
- What are the 10 constitutional rights?
What would happen if we didn’t have the Bill of Rights?
What it would look like if we didn’t have this freedom: Soldiers shall not be quartered in peoples home without their consent.
Bad guys don’t care about the law.
Us normal people do so automatically there is going to be bad people taking advantage of normal people and rob us often since we cant protect ourselves..
Which amendment gives us the right to bear arms?
The Second AmendmentThe Second Amendment, one of the ten amendments to the Constitution comprising the Bill of Rights, states: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” The meaning of this sentence is not self-evident, and has given …
Who wrote the US Constitution and why?
The easiest answer to the question of who wrote the Constitution is James Madison, who drafted the document after the Constitutional Convention of 1787.
Is 370 good or bad?
Chief Minister of Punjab Amarinder Singh, a congress leader also termed the revocation of Article 370 as “totally unconstitutional” and said “this will set a bad precedent as it would mean that the Centre could reorganise any state in the country by simply imposing President’s rule.”
Who first signed the Constitution of India?
Dr Rajendra PrasadIt was first signed by Dr Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India, while the last to sign in was Feroze Gandhi, the president of the Constituent Assembly. Shri Behari shows the first manuscript to Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
When was the Constitution written and who wrote it?
The Constitution was written during the Philadelphia Convention—now known as the Constitutional Convention—which convened from May 25 to September 17, 1787. It was signed on September 17, 1787.
Who wrote the amendments?
James MadisonThe first 10 amendments to the Constitution make up the Bill of Rights. James Madison wrote the amendments, which list specific prohibitions on governmental power, in response to calls from several states for greater constitutional protection for individual liberties.
What is the Article 45?
– For article 45 of the Constitution, the following article shall be substituted, namely:- . Provision for early childhood care and education to children below the age of six years. “45. The State shall endeavour to provide early childhood care and education for all children until they complete the age of six years.”.
Which President signed the Bill of Rights?
James MadisonThe United States Bill of Rights comprises the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution….United States Bill of RightsRatifiedDecember 15, 1791LocationNational ArchivesAuthor(s)1st United States Congress, mainly James Madison2 more rows
What is the Article 51a?
Article 51A – Fundamental Duties — It shall be the duty of every citizen of India- (a) to abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem; (b) to cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom; (c) to uphold and protect …
Who framed the Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir?
In view of them, the Article 370 was incorporated in the Constitution. The Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir Maharaja (later Sadr-e-Riyasat) Dr. Karan Singh had signed into law in 1957.
Who are the 12 founding fathers?
12 PeopleJohn Adams.John Dickinson.William Findley.Benjamin Franklin.Alexander Hamilton.John Jay.Thomas Jefferson.Richard Henry Lee.More items…
Who wrote and signed the Constitution?
A total of 39 delegates signed the Constitution on September 17, 1787. /tiles/non-collection/i/im_people_christyconstsign_aoc….Sections.NameStatePINCKNEY, CharlesSCRUTLEDGE, JohnSCMADISON, James, Jr.VAWASHINGTON, George (President of the Federal Convention)VA30 more rows
What is Article 21a of Indian Constitution?
Right to Education The Constitution (Eighty-sixth Amendment) Act, 2002 inserted Article 21-A in the Constitution of India to provide free and compulsory education of all children in the age group of six to fourteen years as a Fundamental Right in such a manner as the State may, by law, determine.
What is Article 45 of the Indian Constitution?
Article 45 Constitution of India: Provision for early childhood care and education to children below the age of six years. [The State shall endeavours to provide early childhood care and education for all children until they complete the age of six years.] 1. … Provision for free and compulsory education for children.
Who actually wrote Indian Constitution?
6. It Was Handwritten by Prem Behari Narain Raizada. The original Constitution of India was handwritten by Prem Behari Narain Raizada in a flowing italic style with beautiful calligraphy. The Constitution was published in Dehradun and photolithographed by the Survey of India.
Who wrote article 370?
Ayyangar was the chief drafter of Article 370 which granted local autonomy to the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
What are the 10 constitutional rights?
Bill of Rights – The Really Brief Version1Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition.7Right of trial by jury in civil cases.8Freedom from excessive bail, cruel and unusual punishments.9Other rights of the people.10Powers reserved to the states.5 more rows