Guideline: How to Activate a RushCard?
The Rush Card is like a prepaid debit card on which you can load and reload money to do shopping, pay invoices or withdraw money through some ATMs. Rush Card is not like other typical debit cards so you do not have to attach it to an account and doesn’t need a credit or banking records review for account verification. Rush Card also has no least account balance limit.
The Rush Card, produced by hip hop mogul Russell Simmons, gives an option to traditional banking by connecting a prepaid card with direct deposit. It designed with check-writing abilities and cash control tools. Usually, prepaid card organizations sell to customers who do not pass for a checking account as of bad banking records. In that view, they are a famous replacement for traditional debit cards, delivering users the option to utilize them to pay invoices, buy for supermarkets or deposit their paycheck like anyone else.
Before going to use your new Rush Card to do shopping, you must have to activate it via phone call or online. The specific method differs depending on the sort of Rush Card you have. The Rush Card Live is alike to a Rush Card but issues from Green Dot Bank, not MetaBank. The Rush Card Live also has an essential regular money load boundary of $2,500 while it’s only $1,000 in the regular Rush Card.
Before going to active the Rush Card, a user must have to keep the below information handy.
- Keep Rush Card in hand for giving card information
- You must have all your personal documents, and
- Social security number.
RushCard Activation Online Method
To do it online, just go through the below instructions:
- First of all, Visit the activation page of Rush Card at https://usermanagement.rushcard.com/activate
- In the very next window, you will get all the card activation area. Fill all the following card data in the white areas:
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Social Security Number
- After you have filled the needed areas you will be driven further to the new page.
- Now add the one-time password (OTP) received to your registered id and verify by clicking ‘Submit’. Now you will get a verification message on the window.
Once you submit the application to activate the Rush card and if the data you have registered is true then you will get a notification that your card has been activated successfully and available to apply now.
Once you activate the card and completed online account information, Rush Card emails you electronic statements free. Statements in hard copy are paid and its fee is $1.
If you are unable to activate Rush card online then you can activate it by the process provided below.
RushCard Activation via Phone call
For Rush Card Activation via Phone call, you can call on the activation number at 1-800-207-4109. The voice-activated system leads you by the activation procedures. You’ll demand to give your Social Security number and last four digits of your Rush Card.
Here, you must have the enrolled phone number and you ought to call by that recorded phone number that you have associated with the online account. After dialing the Rush Card Activation Number, follow automated pop-ups and directions and your Rush debit card will be activated soon.
Some RushCard Activation Tips
- It is important here that if you have not activated Rush Card once you get your Rush card then your card will be automatically deactivated.
- If you are using a public network for the Rush Card Activation process, then do not forget to log out from your account.
- Also, do not share your private online banking and other card data with others for security and protection of your card.
If you still have any problems in Rush Card Activation then request experts by calling them on their online free customer services number. You can also visit the nearby office for further any help. The Rush Card activation process is an easy and quick task. A user can pick any of the numerous available methods to activate the card and understand the easy directions and steps here to activate your card.